Public Action: Documents, Right to Information and Correspondence with Public Officials
28 November 2008 Documents
- ,Road Widening FAQ’s: Common questions about road widening answered.
- Workshop on July 4th, 2009: “What’s Happening in Bangalore? Meeting the challenge of Protecting Lives, Livelihoods, Public spaces and Our Commons!” Download invitation. Read report.,Padayatra by the Citizens (- Sunday Apr 26, 10:30 am Lalbagh West Gate (view poster) (download PDF of poster: English – 109 KB, Kannada – 95 KB)
- Support an Appeal to Stop, Consult and Redesign Bangalore Metro – 23 April 2009
- Report on the Heritage Walk organised on 08 February 2009, by Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritagev (INTACH)-Bangalore Chapter in collaboration with Environment Support Group (ESG) and The Avenue Road Commercial Association (TARCA). (Download PDF – 61.2 KB)
- Report on the Cycle Inclusive Workshop organised on 31st January 2009, by Bangalore Metropolitan Land Transport Authority (BMLTA), EMBARQ, Interface for Cycling Expertise (I-CE), City Connect and RideACycle Foundation (RAC-F). (Download PDF – 84.7 KB)
- Report on the November 29th, 2008 “Campaign to Reclaim Bengaluru.” PDF file.
- Flyer (PDF file) for and call to join the Namma Raste protest on November 29th, 2008 at Town Hall.
,Namma Raste newsletter, including a report on November 9th’s walk and press clippings of the same. (November 10th, 2008) Download PDF,Report of the workshop held on July 19th, 2008 entitled “Namma Raste: Reclaiming Bangalore’s roads.” (Download PDF – 1.48 MB) Open letter to take the intiative forward. (PDF – 490 KB)
- Report of the Public Consultation on Road Widening – Dec 20th 2007. Download the PDF,Letter to the BMP Comissioner regarding tree felling; April 11, 2005
,Petition to the Governor and CM; April 2005
- ,Response of the BMRCL regarding tree felling permission – November 19th, 2008
- ,Representation to the Urban Ministry, requesting that it look into the impacts of road widening – March 20th, 2008,Representation to the administrator of the BBMP, requesting that Hasire Usiru be involved with the BMLTA – March 19th, 2008,Representation to the Commissioner of Urban Land Transport – March 18th, 2008
campaigns,hasiru usiru,campaign,correspondence with public officials,documents,hasire usiru,right to information,road widening